Indstillinger
Gå til sidste indlæg Go to first unread
Merrill  
#1 Skrevet : 1. august 2018 11:07:17(UTC)
Merrill

As a a teacher and writing projects tutor (click for source), I have never sent home projects or long term assignments. Why? When it comes time to assess, it's pointless. What am I assessing? The student's work or the parents' and tutors' efforts? And when they are done in class, as teachers can determine appropriate level of support to give each student (based on the student's needs and abilities) parents can truly see the product of their child's efforts. This is a better reflection of the student's ability and progress in the subject.
JabirSheikh  
#2 Skrevet : 19. januar 2019 10:11:42(UTC)
JabirSheikh

When any student enters into the university and college life then their life gets packed with numerous bundles of assignment papers. They are required to write different categories of writing papers like dissertation, research papers, book reviews essay papers and many other papers. And these papers enhance the confidence level of the students in improving their writing skills and making their career as a Professional CV maker online.

Rediger af bruger 19. januar 2019 10:12:46(UTC)  | Grund: Ikke udspecificeret

Vladislav  
#3 Skrevet : 20. marts 2019 19:19:55(UTC)
Vladislav

Hej, jag bor ensam och det är väldigt lite tid för städning och liknande, men det finns ett alternativ att hyra städare. Jag har hittat företaget flyttstädfabriken.se, där jag flera gånger har ansökt om sina tjänster, du kan använda det själv om du vill, priserna är inte utrymme, mer än tillräckliga.
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.

Notifikation

Icon
Error